Yawama of Sweden operates under UnEarth AB.
Business Development Services
UnEarth AB is a consultancy company supporting and developing business between Southern Africa primarily in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Congo and Europe in particular Sweden. Our extensive knowledge comes from scientific and technical projects as well as from project management. Our experience and lessons learned are from mineral exploration, mining, trade, agriculture, health and development.
- Trade, sourcing and supply, we help businesses explore the enormous potential of Southern African markets and the vast trade possibilities to and from the region. We facilitate import and export ventures.
- Business Development: we help you design, develop and implement projects
- Market studiess, we carry out surveys to determine your market strategy from Europe into Southern Africa or vice versa.
- Networking, we create linkages with business partners, government institutions, development organisations, research institutions.
- Education and training, we share our experiences with your organisation and facilitate the development of appropriate tools for your projects.
- Corporate social responsibility, we guide your business towards social responsibility focusing on public health and business development programmes in your area of operation.
- Monitoring and evaluation, we carry out independent evaluations of your current business or development programmes.
- Mining and Exploration, project evaluation and review
Nicola Eriksson Fackel has 12 years of project management experience primarily in Southern Africa but also in Sweden. She is the founder of yawamaofsweden.com. She has initiated and managed programmes for both public, private and development programmes. Her areas of expertise are, Fair and ethical trade, Corporate social responsibility, Public Private Partnerships, Business linkages, Grassroot initiatives, Participatory planning, Project management. Nicola is culturally sensitive to both European and Southern African business culture. She holds a Master Degree in Business Administration from Umeå Business School.
Mattias Fackel has over 12 years’ experience from the mineral exploration and mining industry mainly in Africa, Zambia, Congo, Mauritania and more recently also in Scandinavia, Finland and Sweden. He works as an exploration and production geologist with a past as project, production and environmental geologist. His areas of expertise are Exploration and project management, Community and stakeholder contacts, Greenfield projects, Environmental impact assessments, Exploration drilling, Geological mapping, GIS, 3D modelling. He holds a Master degree in Earth Sciences from Stockholm University, Sweden